Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/dailypm/public_html/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76
How to Put Movies On Your PSP
- It is quite easy to put a movie on your PSP if you know it.
- First of all you have to check if your Memory Stick is big enough. As you maybe know your PSP can only play MP4 movies, this file is often used by mobiles.
- Connect your PSP with your PC, using a USB wire or a Memory Stick Duo Adaptor. Now once connected you will see that there is a folder called “PSP” on your memory stick.
- Now make a new folder called “MP_ROOT” and create a sub-folder called “100MNV01″ under it. Copy your movie in there and name it “M4Vxxxxx.MP4″. The “xxxxx” are a 5 digit number. Example: “M4V00001.MP4″. Simple as that.
- Some files you download come with a file that ends with “.THM”. This file doesn’t have to be transfered.
- It’s quite simple isn’t it, but remember it has to be a valid .MP4. There are PSP some movies on the net which are not valid.